Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

6 answers

Cassandra
Cassandra

How similar is Cassandra's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Any Revlon/NXY Matte foundation.
Teresa
Teresa

How similar is Teresa's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Revlon is ok priced and works pretty well. physicians formula is a little more like $10+ but its good for your skin and ELF is super cheap and works amazing for how cheap it is. Prices range from $1 to $6. I did a lot of research on ELF and I've actually switched from expensive makeup to ELF because it works better and you save a lot of money.
boo
boo

How similar is boo's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Revlon colorstay is $25 (in Australia.... So much cheaper in America) Australis ready set go setting powder $10 (in Australia) Bourjois healthy mix foundation/serum
hannah
hannah

How similar is hannah's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
ELF makeup is just a couple dollars and it works amazing. You can find it nearly anywhere.
Grace
Grace

How similar is Grace's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I live revlon colorstay liquid foundation! They have two different formulas for dry/oily skin It's around $13, but drugstores will usually have it on sale
kanika gambhir
kanika gambhir

How similar is kanika gambhir's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
L'oreal is supposed to be good

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.