Rylee

Does anyone know what these bumps on my arms are?

So I know it's hard to get a picture of what I'm talking about sense I don't even know what it is. I went to the doctor for it but he said its just something I got from someone in my family. But if you have the same problems tell me and let me know if you use anything that helps. :)

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

8 answers

Rylee
Rylee

How similar is Rylee's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Thx Nicole :) sounds like what I have except there all over my arms. From my shoulder to my elbow.
Nicole
Nicole

How similar is Nicole's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Are the on the back of your arms? It could be keratosis pilaris. They look like goosebumps sorta. It's basically a plug in the hair follicle. Exfoliating regularly, both physically with an exfoliating loofah or brush, and with products that have exfoliating ingredients like salicylic acid or alpha hydroxy acids help reduce the occurrence. Hope that helps!
Rylee
Rylee

How similar is Rylee's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Thx Lizzi! :)
Lizzi
Lizzi

How similar is Lizzi's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I have the same thing :) it is not contagious it is just little bumps people should be saying anything about them becuase a lot of people have them . Don't try and pop then tho they will create scars... That's not good either... I would take a exfoliation wash to your arms and a scrubby sponge and scrub... That's what I do :)
Rylee
Rylee

commented
Some of them have white heads. But I don't have them on my face. My doctor said there just genetic but I think it's more than that because no one in my family has them.
chicagoesthetician
chicagoesthetician

How similar is chicagoesthetician's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Do they have a white head on it at all? Maybe eczema or milia. Milia are entirely more common on the facial region and have to be extracted with a lancet by a dermatologist because its under the surface of the skin. Have your doctor take a look.
Rylee
Rylee

commented
No a lot of people ask what it is and they think its pimples on my arms and they try to squeeze them but there not pimples I know that much.
chicagoesthetician
chicagoesthetician

How similar is chicagoesthetician's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Like contact dermatitis? Or something else?

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.