sarah

CHAPPED LIPS!!!

Hey guys. My lips are really dry and flakey. Anything I shud do? Suggestions? Thanks

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

50 answers

Jim
Jim

How similar is Jim's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Old question, but worth revisiting given the winter climate across the U.S. the last couple months. Lip micro-dermabrasion and lip shield are an incredible pair. But the real power product that brings it all together is lip renewing serum! https://www.facebook.com/RFJim/posts/673427639366340
Barb
Barb

How similar is Barb's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I am 56 years of age and have tried unsuccessfully to find an eye cream for dry under eye area area. Need inexpensive price range! Have a few wrinkles; not extensive! HELP....
joyceeebun
joyceeebun

How similar is joyceeebun's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Wet ur lips with warm water, put light layer of Vaseline. Then use a clean towel to lightly rub ur lips so it will get the dead skin off. Then put on lip balm. The dead skin will prevent any product from bring the moisture to ur lips!! Need to get dead skin off 1st!
maya
maya

How similar is maya's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Baby lips by maybellen omfg put it on everyday for a week and well there as sift as a baby's
Anna
Anna

How similar is Anna's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Auqafore
Nia
Nia

How similar is Nia's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Using Lucas Papaw cream is amazing. What you should do is give your lips a circular rub with your toothbrush on both your lower and upper lips - it should feel minty n cool from the toothpaste - and after that's done, apply your papaw cream. I've been using my papaw cream as lip balm for a while now and it's awesome. My friends would recommend that to you too
brooke
brooke

How similar is brooke's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Do no scrub them or peel the flakes off. Use a good quality (not necessarily expensive) lip moisturiser. I recomend the old Lucus Pawpaw Ointment found in target for around three or four dollars. Constantly moisturise lips for a few days and then apply Maybelienes Baby Lips a few times daily for a week or so afterwards. Hope this helped! It sure worked for me!! xx
ROKderm
ROKderm

How similar is ROKderm's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Make your own lip scrub buy mixing a teaspoon sugar with some honey or olive oil, rub your lips with the mixture for a while, and rinse off, then apply a balm such as elisabeth arden's 8hour cream, weleda skin food, or smith's rosebud salve! :)

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.