Sydney Akers

6th Grade Makeup!!

I'm going into 6th grade what kinda makeup should I wear?

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

48 answers

TayRic
TayRic

How similar is TayRic's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Do the basics Natural light eyeshadow, mascara (black), lipgloss no red, and maybe blush!!!! Just keep it simple and natural!!
Olivia
Olivia

How similar is Olivia's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
When i was in 6th grade i didn't put any make up on keep it natural your still young. i started wearing make up in the middle of 7th grade.
grace
grace

How similar is grace's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I really like the cover sticks by maybeline , and the covergirl clean pressed powders.
grace
grace

How similar is grace's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Keep it natural
samantha
samantha

How similar is samantha's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Cover up, and mascara(: I'm 14 and that's still the only things I use(:
etickers
etickers

How similar is etickers's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I would wear cover up (if you need it, maybe a little eye liner on the bottom, a light eye shadow and if you want mascara. :)
TayRic
TayRic

How similar is TayRic's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
See my mom won't let me wear makeup I'm in six grade too
Hannah
Hannah

How similar is Hannah's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Mascera,lipgloss,and blush :)
Maria Alejandra MUA
Maria Alejandra MUA

How similar is Maria Alejandra MUA's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
At your age your skin is still new, young and fresh. Most likely you do not need coverage yet so simply applying mascara, lip gloss, and a light blush can make worlds of difference.

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.